Barnyard find – Hard to find – 1981 Ford F100 Stepside
Minimal rust on this stepside. Zero frame and zero rust thru on body from what i can tell. There will be very little body work needed on this truck as the body and frame is the straightest i have ever seen on this old of a project truck. The truck looks to never have been hit in my eye.
The odo says 58k miles, it’s over 100k… According to autocheck.
The nitty gritty…
- Truck has a dent in cab roof, easily fixed.
- Windshield cracked but can be driven/seen out of
- Minimal rust /cancer on body, none on frame or underside from what i could see. (no holes whatsoever)
- Tires have very good tread but a little dry rot has started
- Truck bed was sprayed with liner but poor job done (i was able to easily scrape off some of it) see black paint on bed.
- Truck will need new wood and metal trim for bed
- Truck was undercoated long ago, so unless you want to do a frame off restoration, i would just use por 15 or some other form of undercoating to preserve permanently.
- Truck just really needs paint to be a true daily driver.
- F emblem is missing on hood
- Truck drives straight and power front disc brakes
- Truck was a manual shift originally, has clutch pedal
- Recent interior dash pad and bench seat and carpet
- Gonna need new interior door panels
- Tailgate in super great shape
- Brand new battery
- Has headers and dual exhaust
- Truck has built in ignition kill switch
Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
See listing: 1981 Ford F100 4×4 Custom Shortbed Stepside barnyard find (from October 2, 2020)