50 Year old IH Classic 4×4 in nice original condition. Winter is coming ;-)
Only 46,800 original miles. Not bad for a 50 year old truck. She runs and
drives and has really nice $1600 new tires. 2 Owner truck, classic IH 4×4
Everything Working (except cab lights on top, we just never got around to see whats what with those) could use a little bit of carb adjusting before long
adventures, but she starts right up (just idles a bit fast. Clean title. Engine
is clean as a whistle. Driver side rear outside bed has slight push-in as
shown in pic. 345 V8 dual exhaust, excellent brakes, horn/wipers/orig radio
/cb radio/blinkers/brake lights/headlights/tailights/4wd working :)
Right Manifold could use a $14 exhaust gasket but its not too loud.
The doors shut easy and straight no sag in the hinges. The truck has a
nice patina, excellent glass and really nice looking interior. We put a grey
vinyl seat cover on the bench seat as the original has some cracking. Turn
the radio on and yep, she works. Windows roll up and down easily and the
locking tool box even has a key. The bed has a couple of previous repairs
but is really straight and you can tell it hadnt been used for crazy loads.
Bumpers are nice and straight, heater works too. Comes with a clean title
and a bunch of keys which actually work ;-)
Carb could use some further adjusting and passenger side fuel tank flushed ( we flushed driver side and it wasnt gummed up at all just drained out the old fuel and so we used that side tank)
Feel free to ask questions and we will respond as quickly as we can. The truck is in Coeur D Alene ID. which is a 20 minute drive from Spokane WA. THANK YOU ;-)
$995.00 nonrefundable deposit locks the deal, the remaining balance within 3 working days. pay with: cash/bank wire transfer/cashier check ·
Will take vehicle pictures upon vehicle loading on to shipper/hauler vehicle for your protection. We will work with your shipper to bring vehicle out for easy loading. We are happy to advise for a good shipper option for you from experience.
· Do Not Bid if you cannot complete the transaction with full payment within this listing payment guidelines.
· Paypal/ebay deposit within 24 hours from close of auction and balance via PayPal including fees, or cash or Bank Wire within 3 business days from auction end. Cashier’s check may be overnight express mailed and vehicle will be released when funds clear my bank
· NOTE: If you have a ‘0’ or negative rating on Ebay, or a member less than 1 month, please contact me before bidding in order to place a bid upon approval. Bids placed by buyers who do not comply with bidding policy will be removed.
· Payment deposit through PayPal/ebay and remaining balance via bank wire or cash within 3 days from close of auction. FedEx Bank check if used must clear my bank before vehicle release.
· Vehicle is not new its 50 years old and you will want to make your own tinking adjustments for everyday use so please keep that in mind as you are purchasing a classic vehicle. We make no warranty as to the emissions requirements per your state and is not our responsibility.
· Private sale. Non-dealer.
· I reserve the right to end the auction early if needed. The purchaser is responsible for any transport fees, but I will assist buyer any way I can. The $500 deposit is non-refundable. Information is given to the best of my knowledge at the time of listing. Ask questions and I will do my best to answer completely and accurately I work hard to list auction items as accurately as possible. Not responsible for possible errors or omissions. If you are not sure about something, please ask and I will do my best to answer your questions. Any further Information is available upon request. No warranty expressed or implied
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1974 International (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: itselev8
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States