1964 Chevrolet C10 Barn Find
Barn Find 1964 Chevrolet C10 Pickup.
Original Arkansas Title. Arkansas Inspection and Plates from 1993.
Replaced to get it to run and drive:
- Gas tank – sending unit
- Fuel Pump
- Master Cylinder
- Decent used tires
- Starts right up, smokes when warmed up. Needs brake lines & cylinders, but does stop well enough around the neighborhood or up onto a trailer. No, you can’t drive it home. I have a trailer and would be willing to deliver within 200 miles after it is paid for.
- Clutch and transmission feel good.
- All of the glass is very good, no vertical scratches on the side windows, no chips in the windshield. Fuel Gauge, all of the lights, horn all work. No evidence of mice chewing the wires anywhere. Radio Delete Panel. No interior rear view mirror – no evidence of even ever having one.
- Rust holes on the bottoms of both fenders and 1 hole on passenger floor, see pics.
- Incredible color and patina that could never be duplicated.
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on July 16, 2021.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States